RL360 PIMS Investment Management Service
RL360’s ‘PIMS’ is an offshore savings policy, in the Isle of Man. This location allows for efficient tax planning and strong fiscal growth.
PIMS Key Features:
- Tax efficient: based in the Isle of Man.
- Available in 7 different currencies.
- Has a 99 year life.
- Is a ‘Capital Redemption’ bond.
- Regular, one-off and sub-policy withdrawals are available.
- Sub-policy withdrawals can have tax benefits, speak to an adviser.
- Can be used in a fund.
- 2 types of policy: PIMS Focus, invest into a defined range & PIMS Flexible, invest into any investment acceptable to the company.
- Death Benefit of 100%.
- Minimum initial premium of £50,000 (or currency equivalent).
- Minimum additional payments of £5,000 (or currency equivalent).
What to watch out for?
- There is a maximum age for opening the policy.
- There is an early surrender fee.
- Charges on each additional premium paid into bond.
- Charges vary depending on bond.
- Various different costs involved.
- More information can be found in the brochure – RL360 Personal Investment Management Service (PIMS)
It’s important to speak to an adviser to achieve the full potential, and benefits, of your bond.
How Harrison Brook can help and how are we different?
Whether you already hold a RL360 PIMS Investment, or, are looking to open one, Harrison Brook can guide you through the entire process, and continue to manage your bond or alternative proposal throughout its life. We are:
- Fee-based and transparent: you will know every cost involved – allowing for the greatest returns.
- Online platform: allows you to track your investments, trades and savings – complete control.
- Continuous 5 star reviews for our Level 4 qualified Financial Advisers work.
- No restrictions on where you live – we are accessible and available worldwide.
- Free, no obligation initial consultation.
- All costs explained and cost-saving solutions proposed.
For more information, advice or to move your investment to Harrison Brook, contact us today.