Generali PPB Portfolio Bond
The Generali PPB Portfolio Bond offered through Generali International is a tax-effective, time-saving bond which can be held in various different currencies.
- Tax efficient: company holdings in Guernsey where no income, capital gains or corporation tax is payable.
- Time efficient: investor checks not necessary for every single new investment.
- Existing holdings can be transferred.
- A large range of investment opportunities and mutual funds.
- Full, regular or partial withdrawals available.
- Option to borrow up to 20% of the investment value of your portfolio: allowing you to make timely investments.
- Death benefit of 101%.
- Assure up to 6 lives.
- Minimum initial investment from $150,000 (or currency equivalent).
- Additional investments from $15,000 (or currency equivalent).
What to watch out for?
- Various different charges involved.
- The market value of liquid assets in the plan cannot fall below 20% of all investment amounts.
- Life Assured benefit and Death benefit conditions.
- More information can be found in the brochure – Generali International Professional Portfolio Bond (PPB)
It’s important to speak to an adviser to achieve the full potential, and benefits, of your bond.
How Harrison Brook can help and how are we different?
Whether you already hold a Professional Portfolio Bond, or, are looking to open one, Harrison Brook can guide you through the entire process, and continue to manage your bond or alternative proposal throughout its life. We are:
- Fee-based and transparent: you will know every cost involved – allowing for the greatest returns.
- Online platform: allows you to track your investments, trades and savings – complete control.
- Continuous 5 star reviews for our Level 4 qualified Financial Advisers work.
- No restrictions on where you live – we are accessible and available worldwide.
- Free, no obligation initial consultation.
- All costs explained and cost-saving solutions proposed.
For more information, advice or to move your investment to Harrison Brook, contact us today.